Thursday, September 9, 2010

Under the weather!


I have been sick the past week and it is horrible. Of course, no one likes being sick but I am a complete baby when it comes to sickness. I can have a run of the mill cold and you'd think I had the Ebola Virus.

It has left me out of commission for the better part of the week and I'm sure my husband is wishing I'd get better, if for no other reason than his own sanity.

My days have been spent laying in bed groaning in agony and generally being pathetic. I have averaged 12-14 hours of sleep every day (okay, that's par for the course for me really). And in between my sleep I've been napping. You'd think with the amount of sleep I've been getting I should have the immune system of superman now but the cold has just recently abated. I still feel worn down so I'm taking it slow. And, of course, my house looks like this right now:

Okay, well thankfully it's not that bad (and no, this is not my house.)
But I can't wait to be back on my feet and have more energy-at least enough to keep up with the never ending pile of laundry we have.



No comments:

Post a Comment