Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sweets for the Sweet

Okay, not really. Sweets for me (who's not so sweet but really more sour). If we're talking sweet I have to say that Luhvah takes the cupcake on that one. I'm more of an acquired taste (if you're into  bitchiness stubborn women who like to talk back and never shut up).

So, I worked a long day yesterday and didn't get home until 1115pm last night. Then had to be back to work today at 700am. Yeesh. And if you remember, I'm one of those people who needs their 9 10 14 hours of beauty sleep. So, the 6 hours I got wasn't really cuttin' it.

Cue my knight in shining armor on his white stallion (aka Luhvah in a polo and shorts pulling up in his compact car).To hand deliver me this at work:


Just a little summin' summin' to get me through my day. I mean, helloooo SUGGGGGARRRRRRRRR!

Aren't they so pretty too?

He gets big big BIG points for this one. Inventive and surprising plus CHOCOLATE it was a wonderful little gift that I will forever remember in my hips heart. He said he passed this cupcake shop while running errands on a side of town that we don't typically traverse and thought about stopping in. So, he went the extra mile and instead of getting one for him he got 4 for me! YAY!
 
Off to eat my lovely lil' cupcakes.


1 comment: