Saturday, December 5, 2009

Poor Blogger...what was I thinking?


I realize now why I never jumped on the blogging band wagon- I just don't have the attention span. It's so difficult to remember to blog and then suddenly-bam!- 2 months have gone by and I've blogged not one little thing.

Perhaps my New Year's Resolution should be to blog at least once a week? Nah. I could never keep that resolution. Alas, I suppose it's good that only my family reads this blog--it certainly hasn't been interesting enough for anyone else to check it out! Hopefully in the coming month I'll change that since we do have all this nice Christmas decorating to do. (Though, to be truthful, I haven't found myself too inclined to do that either!). Please tell me that I'm not the only one who is this lazy? Surely there's a club for people like us (though who of us would bother to join?). We who can't be bothered to blog, hang Christmas decorations or do anything outside of sleep, eat, work...

Anyone else like this?
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Allright. Well, anyone who wants to help me start the club I'm all for it.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. All I ever do is work, eat, go to church and sleep!! HELP I need free from this circle. There's got to be more to life than this!!!

    ReplyDelete