Thursday, October 25, 2012

Birthday Care package!

October is my birthday month and I love nothing better than getting a bunch of presents and attention! (What can I say? I'm a materialistic attentionwhore.)

After a hard days work it was an awesome surprise to come home to a great big box from my best friend who lives a bajillion miles away in Hawaii. Which totally blows but I guess she's living it up Hawaiian style so she sent me a little piece of her homeland.

First, i love a bunch of individual presents to open. Feels sooo special to find out whats in each and every package. She had them all wrapped with little notes attached.I can't tell you how fun it was to open them all and read the responding note.

 The first present I opened was a beautiful headband made out of swarovski jewels---soooo pretty. I forgot to take a pic of it but I plan to wear it soon so I'll take a pic when I do!

Then I opened these additional presents:
Home fragrance from a spa she works for-this stuff smells heavenly. Like, omgoshsoooogood. I won't use it until after the holidays but it will be the perfect spring smell to make my whole house smell divinely expensive and beautiful:



The note she attached with this present below says, "Ask me about this next time we talk!":


 I love it! I am blogging before I've even talked to her so I don't even know the backstory to tell you. LOL

These were a deck of cards...but of course I just had to get the attractive pic out there...How's about 52 copies of him? Le sigh:

 
Then:
 
 

Like my fat arse needs chocolate macadamia anything. But yum!!!!

I love this next gift...I don't even think she knows how much I have a thing for lil' turtles! Love. This is why my BFF's nickname is Kindred. We are Kindred Spirits-she gave me a turtle without even knowing I'm crazy about 'em. Kindred says they are called Honu's (turtles) and so his name will be Honu (oh and you can kinda see the headband she got behind him!) Plus, another cool thing-he glows in the dark!:


Some pretty nail art:
 
 
Last gift is a set of smelly goods from her spa--awesome stuff. All of it smells great! 


My favorite note was attached to this one. It pretty much is the epitamy of  how we are with each other:

I tell you this note almost made me tear up --I miss her sooooo much!!!!! How can a note like that make me teary-eyed? LOL. MISS YOU KINDRED!

She's an awesome friend and I hate that she's soooo far away. I loved all my presents and can't wait to use them all!

Happy Birthday to me!!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like a celebrity cuz you mentioned me in your blog! I am sooooooo thrilled you enjoyed your brithday box!!! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete