Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Opinions on voting and whiskers on minions...

Lines at the polls and the lies of politicians...These are a few of my least favorite things.
::::sung to the tune of My Favorite Things from Sound of Music::::


Okay, well, Julie Andrews would be appalled by my rendition but it's all I've got.

I certainly wished that I was frolicking through the hills instead of waiting in line for an hour this morning. LOL!

Just wanted to put in a quick word to say I hope everyone voted today. I'm not the least bit political but I do my part when necessary. I got in line at 630 am and there was already a line out to the road (thank goodness I got a coffee and danish beforehand!).

And the line behind me got longer very quickly!
 
 

It was a pretty dreary day here as well. Which was no bueno when it came to waiting in a line without an umbrella.


The helper at the door passed out umbrellas though. He was very helpful.

Although it took me awhile I felt extraordinarily patriotic filling out my ballot. And luckily, I got the prize at the end of the rainbow:

It's really all about the sticker for me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment