Thursday, December 16, 2010

Love of a Good Man

Just to give you an idea...here's reason 5,281 of why I love my husband so much-





This is how our kitchen looked last night after I got done making cupcakes for my work Christmas party.

It was 10:00 pm, I was exhausted, and I had to get up for work the next morning at 530am.

Note: For most normal people 10:00 - 5:30 is great sleep. I know, you're saying to yourself, "Gee, that's like, almost 8 hours of sleep. That's a good amount of time!" But, when I actually settled in for my long winter's nap crappy sleep schedule it was more like 11-11:30 so I was really working off of 6 hours (now you're saying, "Still! 6 hours is more than enough time to recoup"). But no, no, no. This is not so for me.
See, I think in my previous seven eight nine lives I was a cat. And, being just like a cat still, I need a minimum of 9 hours sleep to feel good (I joke that I would sleep 18 out of 24 hours if I could). Otherwise I'm a complete bear. So, this 6 hours was pushing it.
Anyhow...I digress.

Back to reason 5,281. I left our kitchen just.like.that. when I went to bed. And my husband didn't bat an eye at the daunting task of having to clean up my mess the next day (his day off). Ain't he the sweetest man ever? I mean, come on, we're talking gold here people. Nothing is hotter than me being able to make a mess and leave it for a man to clean up. Awesomesauce.

Yeah. He's pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment