Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm a GLEEk...





I don't know if you've seen it but I'm completely enthralled with the new show on FOX called Glee. It is 100% up my alley and completely lol-tastic. I fell in love with this show within the first 5 minutes of watching it.

The one-hour series follows an optimistic high school teacher as he tries to transform the school's Glee Club and inspire a group of ragtag performers to make it to the biggest competition of them all: Nationals.
It isn't easy considering it's a misfit of teens and they've all got their particular dramas to worry about. This is the quintessential show for all things outcast and they've never made being a nerd look so cool as they do in Glee.

 It's very tongue-in-cheek funny (think Bring It On for show choir). Perhaps it's because I was in show choir, and also a complete music nerd, but I just pink puffy heart this show.
It's light and fun but has those touching moments as well. Plus, they have great music selections. I haven't been disappointed yet. I've tried to get my husband involved in this show but he's only half-heartedly watched it with me.
Oh well, all the more Glee for Mee.

Here's a sneak peek at next weeks show to give you an idea of what it's all about.
Glee airs on Wed at 9pm EST on Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment